How to Help and What We Need!
How to Help
- Help organize pages, improve formatting, and fix spelling and grammar.
- Upload images - Screenshots, box-art, anything!
- DLC Content
- Spells and items
We need help on all of our pages, so help us get started!
Heroes of Ruin Wiki Stats
As of October 20 2014, this Wiki currently has 224 articles
and 69 images
. Help us by creating good pages from our Wanted list
Submit Heroes of Ruin News
- Template:NavMenu (tekmosis, 18:55, 7 December 2012)
- MediaWiki:Common.css (tekmosis, 17:32, 7 December 2012)
- Predatory Wolf (Blackout681, 19:02, 3 November 2012)
- The Beastlands (Dragoon, 08:39, 29 September 2012)
- Category talk:Bestiary (Geyblade, 01:19, 10 September 2012)
- Vindicator (188.8.131.52, 21:14, 18 August 2012)
- Shadow's Depths (Autokirby, 17:47, 5 August 2012)
- The Deep (Autokirby, 17:31, 5 August 2012)
- Valiant (Autokirby, 17:01, 5 August 2012)
- Rageborn (Autokirby, 16:54, 5 August 2012)
Heroes of Ruin Twitter Feed
Failed to load RSS feed (not array) from http://api.twitter.com/1/statuses/user_timeline.rss?screen_name=HeroesofRuinNeo
The Savage is one of the four playable Classes in Heroes of Ruin. He was exiled from his tribe and takes on the mission to help the king of Nexus in order to gain power and glory. The Savage relies strength and power, leaving his defense low, but his pure offense capabilities are vicious and effective. He uses quick and powerful tribal weaponry and primal instincts to to decimate his adversaries. He uses his fists to drive his way through a barricade of enemies.
This character's attack damage increases as his energy is depleted. He uses brutal bladed fists to take the fight up close and personal.
Read more >>
Heroes of Ruin Top Forums